
My love is true
Nobody else can feel but you....
I don't why I am trying so hard
Sometimes I feel I sound like retard....
There is something missing badly in my life
I am too sure I am in search for an eligible wife....
People ask me, if marriage is my ultimate motto
Have they ever bothered to ask their kins who are into lotto...
For some, love to me is about sex
That is the first thing which makes me vex...
For some I use and throw
But when their friends do it they would readily bow...
If I do it...I am not justified
If friends do it and I say something....feeling for them gets intensified...
Some feel I tried to buy with money
Did they ever understand what that was honey....
Some say they want a lavish life
But can husband not expect this from his wife....
Some would want to live with a pet
I think they deserve more than a husband a vet....
Some say I am narrow minded
I am ready to screw and let's see if you are broad minded...
World is driven by pre-set rules
Because it is not short of fools....
Nobody else can feel but you....
I don't why I am trying so hard
Sometimes I feel I sound like retard....
There is something missing badly in my life
I am too sure I am in search for an eligible wife....
People ask me, if marriage is my ultimate motto
Have they ever bothered to ask their kins who are into lotto...
For some, love to me is about sex
That is the first thing which makes me vex...
For some I use and throw
But when their friends do it they would readily bow...
If I do it...I am not justified
If friends do it and I say something....feeling for them gets intensified...
Some feel I tried to buy with money
Did they ever understand what that was honey....
Some say they want a lavish life
But can husband not expect this from his wife....
Some would want to live with a pet
I think they deserve more than a husband a vet....
Some say I am narrow minded
I am ready to screw and let's see if you are broad minded...
World is driven by pre-set rules
Because it is not short of fools....
No comments:
Post a Comment