
I know u r good....
But I know i am better.....
But this is not the way to make things last foreever....
Fighting for a person you have harldy known
Is like a child who has not grown....
I know there are many things that our hearts want...
But make sure they don't turn into rant
There is not point to wait...
I can easily make you hate.... hate me....
If you think that can help you forget me....
I still don't want to loose you.
Cos our love was true...
Just that everyone now has a clue...
If things don't work out...
i ll throw myself from your life out...
But I know i am better.....
But this is not the way to make things last foreever....
Fighting for a person you have harldy known
Is like a child who has not grown....
I know there are many things that our hearts want...
But make sure they don't turn into rant
There is not point to wait...
I can easily make you hate.... hate me....
If you think that can help you forget me....
I still don't want to loose you.
Cos our love was true...
Just that everyone now has a clue...
If things don't work out...
i ll throw myself from your life out...
No comments:
Post a Comment