Thursday, May 14, 2009

Understand

I have a name.....
When people use some other word
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
I am like any other boy....
Not a toy....
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
But still people don't use my name....
Some address me by my last name....Some use my nick name....
Others call me by the country name....Not to forget those who use my current place...
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
They would call it a joke...
I am sure they would not love it when I would come to poke.....
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
I can call them workaholics..even if they work litte.
Some can be called as Alcoholics..even if they drink litte....
There could be innumerable names but all would mean nothing...
Everyone loves when called them by their name...
But I have stopped expecting the same....
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
Reading all this reflects i am frustrated....
Some might think my thoughts are outdated....
I feel badBut who even bothers to understand....
I don't know why i give it a fight....
When people around are so tight...
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....
Everyone wants to show how wise they are....
and I am sure I am also doing the same thing right here...
I feel bad
But who even bothers to understand....

No comments:

Post a Comment