I don't know what FRIENDS mean
Are they STRANGERS on whom you can LEAN....
or do THEY look good only in ones DREAMS
I don't DREAM that OFTEN...
so how can MY words even SOFTEN.....
SOME of them BETRAY
When THEY cannot have their WAY.....
SOME of them are ROOKS or should I call them CROOKS....
WHO never got HOOKED
If YOU find the words too STRONG
YOU are not thinking WRONG...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, as time passes by, one is left with very few friends unlike the hoards of friends we all have in college or school days ! We mature and change, so do our "so called" friends and their perspective about friendship - at the very last you are left with select few who are like dew , so transparent and true but they are the ones you will treasure and forget the others.
ReplyDelete