
In this journey called life
I am in search for a wife.....
Woman with commitment
That should not come at the cost of bad treatment....
But there is nothing like bad
The way you look makes it sound sad....
She was goodBut only was surrounded by rooks...
Rooks who had their way
And i was sitting far away.....
Plot was hatched....from the scratch.....
they got success, But two who loved got hard pressed...
Not that I did not believe her....
But, she never took time to understand her lover...
To her the ones who were close were everything...
Just cos i was far I did not mean anything....
But everyone said don't split just over a misunderstanding...
She could rem'ber that he must be waiting
But forgot that she told me night before that she would do the waking....
I kept sleeping with dreams....
But there was something else in the realms...
I tried calling....
Not to see that my life is coming down crashing.....
I decided to get over
Turned into thick skin without feeling how her world would roll over..
Words meant a lot to me...
Not anymore
cos with time they have lost all their galore...
I have turned into a person who wants to see actions...
Words are nothing but meagre justifications...
I am in search for a wife.....
Woman with commitment
That should not come at the cost of bad treatment....
But there is nothing like bad
The way you look makes it sound sad....
She was goodBut only was surrounded by rooks...
Rooks who had their way
And i was sitting far away.....
Plot was hatched....from the scratch.....
they got success, But two who loved got hard pressed...
Not that I did not believe her....
But, she never took time to understand her lover...
To her the ones who were close were everything...
Just cos i was far I did not mean anything....
But everyone said don't split just over a misunderstanding...
She could rem'ber that he must be waiting
But forgot that she told me night before that she would do the waking....
I kept sleeping with dreams....
But there was something else in the realms...
I tried calling....
Not to see that my life is coming down crashing.....
I decided to get over
Turned into thick skin without feeling how her world would roll over..
Words meant a lot to me...
Not anymore
cos with time they have lost all their galore...
I have turned into a person who wants to see actions...
Words are nothing but meagre justifications...
No comments:
Post a Comment