
My past serves as an inspiration
And my present has become a motivation ....
I have not seen the tomorrow
For it might be full of sorrows ...
I am hopeful of today
For I am too sure I never get astray..
From the past, there was no gain
For I got lately nothing...but the pain....
I made choice
For the time had come to rejoice....
I decided to move on
For there was nothing left to cling on....
Life has been so much better
For I have always been known as a go-getter...
There are somethings that I could always boast about
That is my loyality and commitment without any doubt...
I might sound too dubious
But do I care even if you are furious....
Some might call me cheat
But I feel that's what they deserved as a treat...
Life is about having fun
And I need love in tons.....
that is the only thing you could not buy
Even if you put all your efforts to try.....
Girl wants a husband with open ends
Perhaps in today's world it has also become a fashion trend....
Don't tell me what I did wrong
For if you had known than why do u think you are still hanging on....
Tell me what you did right
if you are alone,for you I will give it fight...
there is nothing wrong....there is nothing right
It tragedy to see people in such a plight....
People fail to understand
But, only if they could comprehend....
There is noone we could blame
Cos we are always trying to tame....
I am too honest too be proud
For I never try to follow the crowd.....
Life is not about moulding yourself with time
It is about folding time into your rhymes....
What ever is written is my perception
Don't read and live under any kind of misconception......
And my present has become a motivation ....
I have not seen the tomorrow
For it might be full of sorrows ...
I am hopeful of today
For I am too sure I never get astray..
From the past, there was no gain
For I got lately nothing...but the pain....
I made choice
For the time had come to rejoice....
I decided to move on
For there was nothing left to cling on....
Life has been so much better
For I have always been known as a go-getter...
There are somethings that I could always boast about
That is my loyality and commitment without any doubt...
I might sound too dubious
But do I care even if you are furious....
Some might call me cheat
But I feel that's what they deserved as a treat...
Life is about having fun
And I need love in tons.....
that is the only thing you could not buy
Even if you put all your efforts to try.....
Girl wants a husband with open ends
Perhaps in today's world it has also become a fashion trend....
Don't tell me what I did wrong
For if you had known than why do u think you are still hanging on....
Tell me what you did right
if you are alone,for you I will give it fight...
there is nothing wrong....there is nothing right
It tragedy to see people in such a plight....
People fail to understand
But, only if they could comprehend....
There is noone we could blame
Cos we are always trying to tame....
I am too honest too be proud
For I never try to follow the crowd.....
Life is not about moulding yourself with time
It is about folding time into your rhymes....
What ever is written is my perception
Don't read and live under any kind of misconception......
I think, this is very true and close to reality..... way to go who ever you are.
ReplyDelete